About OnCars Studios
OnCars Studios was founded in April of 2008 with the goal of creating world-class multi-platform automotive video content. Since then, OnCars Studios’ world-class creative team has produced more than 270 editorial episodes and over forty client-commissioned videos that have earned millions of online views.
With more than 20 years of experience and a commitment to excellence, the OnCars Studios team is available to help create custom content to tell your brand stories.
On location or in studio, OnCars Studios can handle any production challenge, with today’s demand for maximum resource efficiency always in mind.
OnCars Studios captures high-definition video and still image assets suitable for broadcast, online, public relations, auto show, training, collateral and dealer applications.
OnCars Studios team can create anything for you from emotive documentaries and short films to beautiful running footage and B-roll.
The team behind OnCars Studios includes marketing and creative executives Paul Pfanner and Bill Sparks, director and photographer Rick Graves and Jay Penske, CEO of Mail.com Media Corporation.
Contact OnCars Studios to find out how we can help turn your brand messages into powerful and evocative entertainment.
CEO OnCars Studios
16842 Von Karman Ave., Ste 125
Irvine, CA 92606
714.227.3579 main line
Examples of the kind of video content OnCars Studios can create:
• Previews of vehicles coming to market
• Coverage of new vehicle launch events
• Coverage of “Ride & Drive” events featuring customer feedback
• General running footage for online, PR and dealer use
• Training videos
• Editorial interviews with engineers and designers
• Documentary-style, behind-the-scenes stories on the design and development of new cars
• Comparison tests that demonstrate advantages over competitors
• Company heritage stories
• Unique story lines developed in conjunction with client
• Editorial projects in short online segments or TV length for broadcast use